Contract: Permanent contract
Reporting to Pharmaceutical Development VP, his/her main mission is : To design, implement, coordinate and analyze the experiments of Process Development for Cell Therapy base product and for CAR- T regulatory Cells.
This mission includes:
- Develop the technical strategies and ensure the timely implementation of reliable, efficient and reproducible testing protocols
- Draft a technological and scientific watch and present the results and/or the technology in work, service or department meetings.
- Propose an investment budget for the service at the annual budgets meeting.
- Write development and transfer documentation
- Manage a team (5 persons)
- Participate in Quality Assurance processes
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work effectively in a high paced, fast changing environment
- Results orientated
- Critical observation skills capability
- Excellent oral, presentation and scientific/technical writing skills
- Proven interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively as a member of cross-functional team.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Strong scientific and technical expertise in inflammatory and autoimmune diseases
- Team management experience
- Management of transversal projects
- Good manufacturing practices
- PhD/Engineer in cell culture or immunology with a minimum of 7 years’ related experience
- Knowledge or experience in cell and molecular biology
- Production process in cell therapy experience
- Experience in pharmaceutical company
- Knowledge in flow Cytometry
- Fluent English
Published on September 14, 2018